Friday, December 30, 2016

Songs About Being Excited

The old year is almost over, and the new year is nearly upon us! Are you excited? Well, THESE artists sure are! Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  The Pointer Sisters  ~  “I’m So Excited”




2)  The Doobie Brothers  ~  “Excited”




3)  Stevie Ray Vaughan  ~  “So Excited”




4)  Roxette  ~  “(Do You Get) Excited?”




5)  Rick Springfield  ~  “I Get Excited”




6)  Air Supply  ~  “I Can’t Get Excited”




7)  Bonnie Tyler  ~  “Getting So Excited”




8)  Equals  ~  “I Get So Excited”




9)  Shelia Moore Piper  ~  “Get Excited”




10)  John Lee Hooker  ~  “I’m So Excited”




11)  M People  ~  “Excited”




12)  The Notionaries  ~  “Excited Eyes”




13)  Bonnie Raitt  ~  “Excited”




14)  Ian Hunter  ~  “I Get So Excited”




15)  Pet Shop Boys  ~  “I Get Excited”




16)  Christine McVie  ~  “So Excited”




17)  Avicii  ~  “So Excited”




18)  B.B. King  ~  “So Excited”




19)  Little Birdy  ~  “Excited”




20)  Gaither Vocal Band  ~  “Get All Excited”


No comments:

Post a Comment