Monday, February 6, 2017

"Clumsy" Songs

Since being clumsy is basically the story of my entire life, I decided to make a post of songs to be its soundtrack. Ready... set... stumble... fall! ...And enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Fergie  ~  “Clumsy”




2)  Jason Castro  ~  “Clumsy”  (This is one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite singers, Chris Rice. Since I couldn’t find a music video or performance of Chris doing the song, I figured this was the next best thing. Incidentally, Castro more than does it justice!)




3)  Girl In A Coma  ~  “Clumsy Sky”




4)  Blue October  ~  “Clumsy Card House”




5)  Alexandra Slate  ~  “Clumsy On The Wall”




6)  Madee  ~  “Clumsy”




7)  Chris Pureka  ~  “Cruel And Clumsy”




8)  The Jacks  ~  “My Clumsy Heart”




9)  Natalie Mejia  ~  “Clumsy”




10)  Our Lady Peace  ~  “Clumsy”




11)  Mariana Bell  ~  “Clumsy”




12)  Every Avenue  ~  “Clumsy Little Heart”




13)  Imke & J  ~  “Little Clumsy”




14)  Split Enz  ~  “Clumsy”




15)  Emma Hill  ~  “Clumsy Seduction / Goodbye”




16)  Lou Del Bianco  ~  “A Little Bit Clumsy”




17)  Sam Morris  ~  “Clumsy Heart”




18)  Alexandra Jayne  ~  “Clumsy Love”




19)  Sam Tsui  ~  “Clumsy”





20)  John Mellencamp  ~  “Clumsy Ol’ World”


No comments:

Post a Comment