Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Popular Songs Of 1967, Vol. 3

Continuing with the Popular Songs Of 1967, here's Vol. 3 of 4. The hits just keep on coming! Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Petula Clark  ~  “Don’t Sleep In The Subway”




2)  The Moody Blues  ~  “Nights In White Satin”




3)  George Jones  ~  “Walk Through This World With Me”




4)  Aretha Franklin  ~  “I Never Loved A Man”




5)  The Beatles  ~  “Hello, Goodbye”




6)  The Association  ~  “Windy”




7)  Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell  ~  “Your Precious Love”




8)  The Monkees  ~  “I’m A Believer”




9)  The Turtles  ~  “Happy Together”




10)  Lesley Gore  ~  “California Nights”




11)  The Young Rascals  ~  “How Can I Be Sure”




12)  Frankie Valli  ~  “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You”




13)  Peter, Paul, And Mary  ~  “I Dig Rock And Roll Music”




14)  Stevie Wonder  ~  “I Was Made To Love Her”




15)  Johnny Rivers  ~  “Baby, I Need Your Lovin’”




16)  Sonny & Cher  ~  “The Beat Goes On”




17)  Marty Robbins  ~  “Tonight Carmen”




18)  Tommy James & The Shondells  ~  “I Think We’re Alone Now”




19)  Vikki Carr  ~  “It Must Be Him / All The Time”  (Only the first of these two songs was a 1967 hit. But they came as a package deal, so…)




20)  The Music Explosion  ~  “Little Bit O’ Soul”




21)  The Box Tops  ~  “The Letter”




22)  Martha & The Vandellas  ~  “Jimmy Mack”




23)  The Who  ~  “I Can See For Miles”




24)  Tom Jones  ~  “Green, Green Grass Of Home”




25)  The Fifth Dimension  ~  “Up, Up, And Away”


No comments:

Post a Comment