Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Things These Artists Have “Got,” Vol. 3

What else could these artists possibly have "got" that hasn't been covered already? Find out for yourself. Oh, yeah...and enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Muddy Waters  ~  “I’ve Got My Mojo Working”




2)  St. Lucia  ~  “We Got It Wrong”




3)  Michael Jackson  ~  “We’ve Got Forever”




4)  Loretta Lynn  ~  “I’ve Got A Picture Of Us On My Mind”




5)  The Dear Hunter  ~  “We’ve Got A Score To Settle”




6)  Alison Krauss & Union Station  ~  “I’ve Got That Old Feeling”




7)  Barry White  ~  “I’ve Got So Much To Give”




8)  Loreen  ~  “We Got The Power”




9)  Fred Astaire  ~  “I’ve Got My Eyes On You”




10)  Leah Daniels  ~  “We Got Snow”




11)  Pitch Perfect Cast  ~  “I’ve Got The Magic In Me”




12)  Young Soul Rebels  ~  “I Got Soul”




13)  Oscar Peterson Trio ft. Ben Webster  ~  “I Got It Bad (And That Ain’t Good)”  (Yes, we did hear this song – albeit with vocals – before in this series. But this instrumental version was WAY too good to exclude.)




14)  Lennon & Maisy  ~  “We Got Love”




15)  Aaron Tippin  ~  “I Got It Honest”




16)  Joey Heatherton  ~  “I’ve Got Your Number”




17)  Motörhead  ~  “I Got Mine”




18)  Joan Chamorro Quartet ft. Alba Armegou & Luigi Grasso  ~  “I’ve Got A Date With A Dream”




19)  Backstreet Boys  ~  “We’ve Got It Goin’ On”




20)  Kenny Rogers & Sheena Easton  ~  “We’ve Got Tonight”




21)  Frank Sinatra  ~  “I’ve Got You Under My Skin”




22)  Natalie Cole  ~  “I’ve Got Love On My Mind”




23)  Pearl Jam  ~  “I Got Id”




24)  Alex Winston  ~  “We Got Nothing”




25)  Steve Wariner  ~  “I Got Dreams”


No comments:

Post a Comment