Friday, April 28, 2017

“Bought” & “Sold” Songs, Vol. 2

Might as well go ahead and post these now. A few more "Bought" & "Sold" Songs for your enjoyment. That's it, just a two-parter this time around.  ~  JH



1)  David Bowie  ~  “The Man Who Sold The World”  (You might be wondering: Why did David Bowie cover a Nirvana song? And didn't you already post that version of it in Vol. 1? Answers: Bowie wrote the song, and Nirvana covered it. And both versions are awesome. So...yeah.)




2)  Bubbles Brown  ~  “Bought & Sold”




3)  Naive Thieves  ~  “Sold Short”




4)  The Rag Dolls  ~  “Bought And Sold”




5)  Grifters & Shills  ~  “Bought & Sold”




6)  Kim Young Ones  ~  “I Bought It”




7)  John Michael Montgomery  ~  “Sold (The Grundy County Auction Incident)”




8)  Nancy Harmon  ~  “The Blood-Bought Church”




9)  Nick Santino and the Northern Wind  ~  “Sold My Soul”




10)  Dierks Bentley  ~  “I Bought The Shoes”




11)  The Alarm  ~  “Sold Me Down The River”




12)  10cc  ~  “I Bought A Flat Guitar Tutor”




13)  They Might Be Giants  ~  “Sold My Mind To The Kremlin”




14)  Cosmic Bloom  ~  “Bought”




15)  Dallas Crane  ~  “Sold Me”




16)  The Raconteurs  ~  “Store Bought Bones”




17)  Eskimo Joe  ~  “Who Sold Her Out”




18)  Ty Segall  ~  “I Bought My Eyes”




19)  Van Morrison  ~  “They Sold Me Out”  (Bonus track for all you diehard Morrison fans… “Celtic New Year” is sung right after the “Sold” song here.)




20)  Robert Sims  ~  “I Bought Me A Cat”




21)  Bette Midler  ~  “I Sold My Heart To The Junkman”




22)  WolfGang  ~  “Bought And Sold”




23)  Two Wolves  ~  “Sold Soul”




24)  Nickelback  ~  “Money Bought”




25)  Boy George  ~  “Sold”




26)  Faron Young  ~  “I Bought The Shoes On Your Feet”




27)  Ruby Flipper  ~  “Sold My Rock ’N’ Roll”




28)  Natalia Zukerman  ~  “Bought And Sold”




29)  The Grizzled Mighty  ~  “Sold”




30)  Phankl  ~  “I Bought A Ticket”


No comments:

Post a Comment