Monday, April 10, 2017

Songs About Swearing

If you think this is a bunch of songs with swear words in them, it's not what you think. If you think it's a bunch of songs with "Swear" (or one of its derivatives) in their titles, you're spot on. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  All-4-One  ~  “I Swear”




2)  John Mark McMillan  ~  “Love You Swore”




3)  Gladys Knight & The Pips  ~  “Daddy Could Swear, I Declare”




4)  Jimmy Beaumont and the Skyliners  ~  “This I Swear”




5)  Sheena Easton  ~  “Swear”




6)  Stars  ~  “Today Will Be Better, I Swear!”




7)  Kim Wilde  ~  “This I Swear”




8)  Denai Moore  ~  “I Swore”




9)  Frankie Valli  ~  “Swearin’ To God”




10)  Tep No  ~  “Swear Like A Sailor”




11)  Wyclef Jean ft. Young Thug  ~  “I Swear”




12)  Being As An Ocean  ~  “The Hardest Part Is Forgetting Those You Swore You Would Never Forget”  (This is not a style of music I normally enjoy, but this was really good.)




13)  Mayday Parade  ~  “I Swear This Time I Mean It”




14)  St. Grandson  ~  “I Swear, I Want”




15)  Westlife  ~  “Swear It Again”





16)  You Me At Six  ~  “Swear”




17)  Michael Peterson  ~  “Drink, Swear, Steal, & Lie”




18)  Kirsty MacColl  ~  “There’s A Guy Works Down The Chip Shop Swears He’s Elvis”




19)  Hellogoodbye  ~  “Swear You’re In Love”


No comments:

Post a Comment