Monday, July 31, 2017

“Mad” Songs, Vol. 1

Here's a bunch of great songs with the word "Mad" in their titles. I'm not posting them because I'm particularly "mad" about anything; I just happened to randomly run across several of these while listening to music last week and thought I'd bring them all together (and some of their friends) in a couple of posts. If you like these, there's more where they came from tomorrow. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Alanis Morissette  ~  “Are You Still Mad?”




2)  Tears For Fears  ~  “Mad World”




3)  Hooverphonic  ~  “Mad About You”




4)  Arctic Monkeys  ~  “Mad Sounds”




5)  Izzy Bizu  ~  “Mad Behaviour”




6)  Queen  ~  “I’m Going Slightly Mad”




7)  Terri Clark  ~  “I Just Wanna Be Mad”




8)  Hardwell ft. Jake Reese  ~  “Mad World”




9)  Katharina Busch  ~  “Getting Mad”




10)  Sting  ~  “Mad About You”




11)  The Dead Weather  ~  “I’m Mad”




12)  Issues  ~  “Mad At Myself”




13)  Elli Ingram  ~  “Mad Love”




14)  Third Day  ~  “You Make Me Mad”




15)  Elana Stone  ~  “She Went Mad And Drank Seawater”




16)  Panic! At The Disco  ~  “Mad As Rabbits”




17)  JoJo  ~  “Mad Love”





18)  Scorpions  ~  “I’m Goin’ Mad”




19)  The Breeders  ~  “Mad Lucas”




20)  Haste The Day  ~  “Mad Man”


No comments:

Post a Comment