Monday, September 11, 2017

“Beloved” Songs

Everybody wants to be loved. But these songs want to be "Beloved." At least, their titles would lead you to think so. Some top-notch tunes to be listened to here. So get at 'em! And...enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Kiesza  ~  “Dearly Beloved”




2)  Jordan Feliz  ~  “Beloved”




3)  Maureen O’Hara  ~  “And This Is My Beloved”




4)  Eels  ~  “My Beloved Monster”




5)  Bethel Music ft. Kalley Heiligenthal & William Matthews  ~  “My Beloved”




6)  Todd Rundgren  ~  “Beloved Infidel”




7)  April Smith and the Great Picture Show  ~  “Beloved”




8)  The Wallflowers  ~  “Nearly Beloved”




9)  Garbage  ~  “Beloved Freak”




10)  Passion ft. Crowder  ~  “My Beloved”




11)  Natalie Merchant  ~  “Beloved Wife”




12)  Brigades  ~  “Dearly Beloved”




13)  Emily Jane White  ~  “My Beloved”




14)  Tenth Avenue North  ~  “Beloved”




15)  Minnie Driver  ~  “My Beloved”




16)  Alex Clare  ~  “Relax My Beloved”




17)  Kari Jobe  ~  “My Beloved”




18)  Anathema  ~  “The Beloved”




19)  Suzanne Vega  ~  “Lover Beloved”




20)  Darlene Zschech ft. Pati Telea  ~  “Beloved (When I Survey)”




21)  Sufjan Stevens  ~  “John My Beloved”




22)  Ixchel Prisma  ~  “Beloved”




23)  Say Lou Lou  ~  “Beloved”




24)  Collective Soul  ~  “Tremble For My Beloved”




25)  Jo Burgess  ~  “Beloved”

No comments:

Post a Comment