Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Songs About Love AND Hate

These are your classic love-hate songs. Where affection and disdain go hand in hand, and love and hate commingle. I hope you will...enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Gnash ft. Olivia O’Brien  ~  “I Hate U, I Love U”




2)  Neon Trees  ~  “I Love You (But I Hate Your Friends)”




3)  Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo  ~  “Hate That I Love You”




4)  Michael Kiwanuka  ~  “Love & Hate”




5)  Sister Shotgun  ~  “For The Love Of Hate”




6)  The Avett Brothers  ~  “The Ballad Of Love And Hate”




7)  Céline Dion & Luciano Pavarotti  ~  “I Hate You Then I Love You”




8)  The Strokes  ~  “Between Love And Hate”




9)  Halestorm  ~  “Love/Hate Heartbreak”




10)  Joe Nichols  ~  “I Hate The Way I Love You”




11)  Moya  ~  “Love Hate”




12)  Fishbone  ~  “Love…Hate”




13)  Lacuna Coil  ~  “You Love Me ‘Cause I Hate You”




14)  Alex Goot  ~  “Love To Hate Myself”




15)  Joan Jett & The Blackhearts  ~  “I Hate Myself For Loving You”




16)  Def Leppard  ~  “When Love And Hate Collide”




17)  Tarja  ~  “Love To Hate”




18)  Yarn  ~  “Love/Hate”




19)  The Pretenders  ~  “Thin Line Between Love And Hate”




20)  Erasure  ~  “Love To Hate You”


No comments:

Post a Comment