Monday, December 4, 2017

“Lights,” “Camera,” & “Action” Songs, Vol. 1

I don't know why I keep coming up with ideas for music posts, but I do. And I enjoy doing so. When I thought up this one, I knew there'd be lots of songs to choose from, and there were. The first in what will be a three-part series, this is... "Lights," "Camera," and "Action"!!!  ~  JH



1)  Ellie Goulding  ~  “Lights”




2)  Rush  ~  “The Camera Eye”




3)  Tauren Wells  ~  “Love Is Action”




4)  Selena Gomez & The Scene  ~  “Hit The Lights”




5)  R.E.M.  ~  “Camera”




6)  Howard Jones  ~  “Dream Into Action”




7)  Journey  ~  “Lights”




8)  Sophie Ellis-Bextor  ~  “Love Is A Camera”




9)  Mark Lanegan  ~  “No Easy Action”




10)  Sløtface  ~  “Bright Lights”




11)  The Buggles  ~  “I Am A Camera”




12)  Pillar  ~  “Call To Action”




13)  MAX ft. gnash  ~  “Lights Down Low”




14)  Jason Chen  ~  “Smile For The Camera”




15)  Millennium  ~  “Welcome To The Action”




16)  TobyMac ft. Hollyn  ~  “Lights Shine Bright”




17)  Dead Dance  ~  “Camera Song”




18)  Jimmy Eat World  ~  “Action Needs An Audience”





19)  Baillie And The Boys  ~  “The Lights Of Home”




20)  Young The Giant  ~  “Camera”




21)  Kim Mitchell  ~  “Kids In Action”




22)  Gary Clark, Jr.  ~  “Bright Lights”




23)  Bucks Fizz  ~  “My Camera Never Lies”




24)  The Who ft. Eddie Vedder  ~  “Let’s See Action”




25)  Sia  ~  “Dim The Lights”


No comments:

Post a Comment