Friday, February 9, 2018

Popular Songs Of 1978, Vol. 3

More of the best, or at least most Popular Songs Of 1978 – incidentally the year that I was born – coming your way right now. It's groovy, baby!  ~  JH



1)  Commodores  ~  “Three Times A Lady”




2)  Dire Straits  ~  “Sultans Of Swing”




3)  Johnny Paycheck  ~  “Take This Job And Shove It”




4)  Frankie Valli  ~  “Grease”




5)  Chaka Khan  ~  “I’m Every Woman”




6)  Kenny Rogers  ~  “The Gambler”




7)  Paul Davis  ~  “I Go Crazy”




8)  Olivia Newton-John  ~  “Hopelessly Devoted To You”




9)  Bob Welch  ~  “Sentimental Lady”




10)  Journey  ~  “Wheel In The Sky”




11)  Rita Coolidge  ~  “We’re All Alone”




12)  Kenny Loggins  ~  “Whenever I Call You ‘Friend’”




13)  Eruption  ~  “I Can’t Stand The Rain”




14)  REO Speedwagon  ~  “Roll With The Changes”




15)  John Paul Young  ~  “Love Is In The Air”




16)  Van Halen  ~  “You Really Got Me”





17)  The B-52’s  ~  “Rock Lobster”




18)  Jimmy Cliff  ~  “Many Rivers To Cross”




19)  Gerry Rafferty  ~  “Baker Street”




20)  Yvonne Elliman  ~  “If I Can’t Have You”




21)  Ronnie Milsap  ~  “Let’s Take The Long Way Around The World”




22)  Samantha Sang ft. Barry Gibb  ~  “Emotion”




23)  Carly Simon  ~  “You Belong To Me”




24)  The Cars  ~  “Just What I Needed”




25)  The O’Jays  ~  “Use Ta Be My Girl”


No comments:

Post a Comment