Tuesday, April 17, 2018

“Right” & “Wrong” Songs, Vol. 2

Continuing with the series I began yesterday, here's another great set of songs with the words "Right" and/or "Wrong" in their titles. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Nico & Vinz  ~  “Am I Wrong”




2)  Agnes  ~  “Right Here, Right Now (My Heart Belongs To You)”




3)  Passenger  ~  “The Wrong Direction”




4)  Diplo ft. MØ  ~  “Get It Right”




5)  Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros  ~  “They Were Wrong”




6)  Maruja Retana  ~  “Right Through Me”




7)  Oasis  ~  “Where Did It All Go Wrong?”




8)  Ariana Grande ft. Big Sean  ~  “Right There”




9)  Hellogoodbye  ~  “How Wrong Can I Be”




10)  Dionne Bromfield ft. Diggy Simmons  ~  “Yeah Right”




11)  San Cisco  ~  “Hey, Did I Do You Wrong?”




12)  SwinGrowers  ~  “That’s Right”




13)  B.J. Thomas  ~  “(Hey, Won’t You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song”




14)  Shawn Colvin & Steve Earle  ~  “You’re Right (I’m Wrong)”




15)  Social Distortion  ~  “I Was Wrong”




16)  Elaiza  ~  “Is It Right”




17)  Hot Chocolate  ~  “You’ll Never Be So Wrong”




18)  Rudimental ft. Foxes  ~  “Right Here”




19)  Spin Doctors  ~  “Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong”




20)  Armin van Buuren ft. Angel Taylor  ~  “Make It Right”




21)  Radiohead  ~  “I Might Be Wrong”




22)  DJ Fresh ft. Rita Ora  ~  “Hot Right Now”




23)  The Decemberists  ~  “Wrong Year”




24)  Ali Diane  ~  “Right Now”




25)  ARIZONA  ~  “I Was Wrong”


No comments:

Post a Comment