Friday, February 28, 2014

Songs With "Here" In The Title

Great! We're back to doing "Opposites" posts, again? Yes. We are. And it will be okay. Enjoy?  ~  JH



1)  Demi Lovato  ~  "Here We Go Again"




2)  OK Go  ~  "Here It Goes Again"




3)  Victorious Cast ft. Victoria Justice  ~  "Here's To Us"




4)  Goo Goo Dolls  ~  "Here Is Gone"




5)  Lady Antebellum  ~  "Love Don't Live Here"




6)  Röyksopp  ~  "Happy Up Here"




7)  Tiffany  ~  "Here In My Heart"




8)  Rascal Flatts  ~  "Here Comes Goodbye"




9)  The Supremes  ~  "Love Is Here And Now You're Gone"




10)  Counting Crows  ~  "Round Here"




11)  Julie Roberts  ~  "Break Down Here"




12)  Whitesnake  ~  "Here I Go Again"




13)  Melanie C.  ~  "Here It Comes Again"  (It's official – Melanie C. is my favorite Spice Girl! For whatever that's worth…)




14)  Air Supply  ~  "Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You)"




15)  Beyoncé  ~  "I Was Here"

Video wouldn't load properly – click link to view:



16)  Bryan Adams  ~  "Here I Am"




17)  Gloria Estefan  ~  "Here We Are"




18)  Jeff Buckley  ~  "Everybody Here Wants You"




19)  Sia  ~  "I'm In Here"




20)  Alan Jackson  ~  "Here In The Real World"


No comments:

Post a Comment