Monday, March 3, 2014

Songs With "There" In The Title

Here's the aforementioned counterpart to my "Songs With 'Here' In The Title" post. No further intro is required. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Bon Jovi  ~  "I'll Be There For You"




2)  Reba McEntire  ~  "Is There Life Out There?"




3)  Luther Vandross & Gregory Hines  ~  "There's Nothing Better Than Love"




4)  Spice Girls  ~  "Say You'll Be There"




5)  Elton John  ~  "This Train Don't Stop There Anymore"  (Interesting video: Justin Timberlake portrays a young Elton John here, and Paul Reubens – of Pee Wee Herman fame – portrays his long-time manager, John Reid.)




6)  Natalie Imbruglia  ~  "Wishing I Was There"




7)  Billy Ocean  ~  "There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry)"




8)  Mariah Carey ft. Trey Lorenz  ~  "I'll Be There"




9)  The Rembrandts  ~  "I'll Be There For You"  (You may remember this one as the theme song for the TV show, FRIENDS.)




10)  Kimberly Anne  ~  "Bury Me There"




11)  The Wonder Years  ~  "There, There"




12)  Gabz  ~  "Lie There"




13)  The Moody Blues  ~  "I Know You're Out There Somewhere"




14)  Susan Boyle  ~  "You Have To Be There"




15)  Oasis  ~  "Let There Be Love"




16)  Sixpence None The Richer  ~  "There She Goes"




17)  Alabama  ~  "There's No Way"




18)  Katie Melua  ~  "I Will Be There"  (I've got chills! What a voice!)




19)  Howie Day  ~  "Be There"




20)  Röyksopp  ~  "What Else Is There?"  (Hold up! Didn't I just post a Röyksopp song in the previous "Here" post? Yeah. What's my point?)


No comments:

Post a Comment