Wednesday, March 5, 2014

"Best" Songs


These are the best "Best" songs I could come up with. And they're pretty good ones, too. Later – maybe later today, maybe tomorrow, maybe in June – I'll share with you the best "Worst" songs I could find. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  American Authors  ~  "Best Day Of My Life"




2)  Taylor Swift  ~  "The Best Day"




3)  One Direction  ~  "Best Song Ever"




4)  Whitney Houston  ~  "I Learned From The Best"




5)  Gavin DeGraw  ~  "Best I Ever Had"




6)  Tina Turner  ~  "The Best"




7)  Queen  ~  "You're My Best Friend"




8)  AlunaGeorge  ~  "Best Be Believing"




9)  Ray LaMontagne  ~  "You Are The Best Thing"




10)  The Emotions  ~  "Best Of My Love"




11)  Gary Allan  ~  "Best I Ever Had"




12)  Anita Baker  ~  "Giving You The Best That I Got"




13)  Jimmy Eat World  ~  "My Best Theory"




14)  Dala  ~  "Best Day"




15)  Travis Tritt  ~  "Best Of Intentions"




16)  The Puppini Sisters  ~  "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend"




17)  Foo Fighters  ~  "Best Of You"




18)  Katie Armiger  ~  "Best Song Ever"  (Not the same as the 1D song above)




19)  State Of Shock  ~  "Best I Ever Had"




20)  Gladys Knight & The Pips  ~  "Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me"


No comments:

Post a Comment