Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"Day" Songs

Yes, this is another "Opposites" music post. And yes, I know I do these too often. And yes, I know that I should mix it up a bit more and do different themes. But I don't always do what I know that I should. That being said, "Day" and "Night" songs (the follow-up to this post) are a dime a dozen, so I tried to limit the results somehow. My challenge was to post good songs that fit the criteria, but ones that I had never posted before on either this blog or The Plural Of Hyena. That's a heckuva lot of music posts and a heckuva lot of songs. But NONE of these are repeats. I done good! Enjoy? ~  JH



1)  System Of A Down  ~  "Lonely Day"




2)  Phil Collins  ~  "Another Day In Paradise"




3)  Bon Jovi  ~  "Have A Nice Day"




4)  Nickelback  ~  "If Today Was Your Last Day"




5)  Matt and Kim  ~  "Daylight"




6)  Michael BublĂ©  ~  "It's A Beautiful Day"




7)  Story Of The Year  ~  "Anthem Of Our Dying Day"




8)  Vanessa Carlton  ~  "Ordinary Day"




9)  Kasabian  ~  "Days Are Forgotten"




10)  Linkin Park  ~  "Shadow Of The Day"




11)  John Mayer  ~  "Shadow Days"




12)  Soundgarden  ~  "Fell On Black Days"




13)  Alicia Keys  ~  "New Day"




14)  Goo Goo Dolls  ~  "Better Days"




15)  Sade  ~  "Cherish The Day"




16)  Rascal Flatts  ~  "These Days"




17)  Charice  ~  "One Day"




18)  Sugar Ray  ~  "Someday"




19)  Fuel  ~  "Bad Day"




20)  Hoku  ~  "Perfect Day"




21)  Foo Fighters  ~  "These Days"




22)  Paramore  ~  "Daydreaming"




23)  Natalie Imbruglia  ~  "That Day"




24)  Neon Trees  ~  "Lessons In Love (All Day, All Night)"




25)  Casting Crowns  ~  "Glorious Day (Living He Loved Me)"


No comments:

Post a Comment