Tuesday, July 22, 2014

"Late" Songs

As previously promised, here's a selection of songs with the word "Late" in their titles – it's the counterpart to the "Early" songs I posted earlier. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Demi Lovato  ~  "It's Not Too Late"




2)  Anberlin  ~  "A Day Late"




3)  Arthur Beatrice  ~  "Late"




4)  Barenaked Ladies  ~  "Too Little Too Late"  (I know, I know...what is it with me and the inappropriate band names today. I will reiterate – I didn't make the name up, they did!)




5)  JoJo  ~  "Too Little, Too Late"




6)  Richard Marx  ~  "Too Late To Say Goodbye"




7)  Wild Belle  ~  "It's Too Late"




8)  Def Leppard  ~  "Too Late For Love"




9)  Gin Wigmore  ~  "Too Late For Lovers"




10)  Julian Lennon  ~  "Too Late For Goodbyes"




11)  Carole King  ~  "It's Too Late"




12)  Stone Temple Pilots  ~  "Hello, It's Late"




13)  Tanya Tucker  ~  "It's A Little Too Late"




14)  Goo Goo Dolls  ~  "Before It's Too Late"




15)  Kylie Minogue  ~  "Never Too Late"


No comments:

Post a Comment