Friday, July 18, 2014

Songs About Dying


Here's the last pre-planned installment in this week's kinda-related-but not-really-related series of posts. I'm pretty proud of this grouping of songs as well, but I welcome your suggestions for any good Songs About Dying that I may have missed. Enjoy?  ~  JH



1)  Seal  ~  "Prayer For The Dying"




2)  Brandi Carlile  ~  "Dying Day"




3)  Guns N' Roses  ~  "Live And Let Die"




4)  Jamiroquai  ~  "Too Young To Die"




5)  The Band Perry  ~  "If I Die Young"




6)  Papa Roach  ~  "Before I Die"




7)  Kris Allen  ~  "Live Like We're Dying"




8)  Sheryl Crow  ~  "Tomorrow Never Dies"




9)  Cutting Crew  ~  "(I Just) Died In Your Arms"




10)  Skillet  ~  "Not Gonna Die"




11)  The Pretty Reckless  ~  "Make Me Wanna Die"




12)  Disturbed  ~  "Another Way To Die"




13)  Black Sabbath  ~  "Never Say Die"




14)  Madonna  ~  "Die Another Day"




15)  Tim McGraw  ~  "Live Like You Were Dying"




16)  Bryan Adams  ~  "18 Till I Die"




17)  Story Of The Year  ~  "Until The Day I Die"




18)  Thirty Seconds To Mars  ~  "Do Or Die"




19)  The Fray  ~  "Love Don't Die"




20)  G. Love  ~  "Fixin' To Die"


No comments:

Post a Comment