Friday, July 25, 2014

Same Name, Different Song: Vol. 5


If you're onto my game, this is more of the same. If you don't know the score, let me show you what for. These songs right here share a title, you see? But the songs are all different, it's plain as can be. This is part 5 – see, I've done 4 before these. And before this week's over, I may do even more these. Okay, so that last rhyme was forced if not absent. But let's not harp on that, 'cuz you know what I meant. I hope you'll enjoy these – I can't always tell. I like 'em, so even if you don't, oh well!  ~  JH



1)  "Come Back To Me"

David Cook


vs.

Janet Jackson




2)  "Count On Me"

Jefferson Starship


vs.

Whitney Houston & CeCe Winans




3)  "Without You"

The Doobie Brothers


vs.

Harry Nilsson




4)  "Tonight, Tonight"

Hot Chelle Rae


vs.

The Smashing Pumpkins




5)  "Stuck On You"

Elvis Presley


vs.

Lionel Richie


vs.

Meiko




6)  "When I Grow Up"

Fever Ray


vs.

Garbage




7)  "Dreams"

Fleetwood Mac


vs.

The Cranberries




8)  "Down"

blink-182


vs.

311




9)  "Dream On"

Aerosmith


vs.

Robyn




10)  "Hold On"

En Vogue


vs.

KT Tunstall


vs.

Sarah McLachlan


No comments:

Post a Comment