Monday, August 11, 2014

A Bunch Of Songs With No Particular Theme

Sometimes there's a specific song that I like and want to post, but I can't think of a good way to incorporate it anywhere. Other times, when I'm posting on a particular theme, I have leftover songs that I like but ultimately end up excluding for one reason or another. I keep all these "random" songs in a special file for…someday. Today must be someday, because I decided to gather a few of these "rejects" and post them…just because. Don't look too hard for a theme – there isn't one. Just enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  tobyMac  ~  "Speak Life"




2)  Nada Surf  ~  "Popular"




3)  Avicii  ~  "Levels"




4)  Nico & Vinz  ~  "Am I Wrong?"




5)  Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine  ~  "Stereo Hearts"




6)  Ed Sheeran  ~  "Sing"




7)  Rachael Yamagata  ~  "Starlight"




8)  Paramore  ~  "Ain't It Fun"




9)  Scarlett Rabe  ~  "Battle Cry"




10)  Isaac Hayes  ~  "Walk On By"




11)  Yeah Yeah Yeahs  ~  "Zero"




12)  Regina Spektor  ~  "Fidelity"




13)  Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea  ~  "Problem"




14)  Macklemore & Ryan Lewis  ~  "Wings"




15)  Ellie Goulding  ~  "Starry Eyed"




16)  Fitz And The Tantrums  ~  "Out Of My League"




17)  Ingrid Michaelson  ~  "The Way I Am"




18)  We Are The In Crowd  ~  "Never Be What You Want"




19)  Yellowcard  ~  "Ocean Avenue"




20)  MKTO  ~  "Classic"


No comments:

Post a Comment