Wednesday, March 18, 2015

"Said" & "Done" Songs

Here's some songs with either the word "Said" or "Done" – or both – in their titles. Being a rather wide-open "topic," there were lots to choose from for this. So you'll probably find a higher number of songs by artists you're more familiar with here. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Michael Bolton ~   "Said I Loved You…But I Lied"




2)  The Band Perry  ~  "DONE."




3)  Metallica  ~  "Mama Said"




4)  Moriah Peters  ~  "Well Done"




5)  Simple Minds  ~  "All The Things She Said"




6)  Billy Currington  ~  "Love Done Gone"




7)  LL Cool J  ~  "Mama Said Knock You Out"




8)  Barenaked Ladies  ~  "It's All Been Done"




9)  Group 1 Crew ft. Chris August  ~  "He Said"




10)  Jessie J  ~  "Ain't Been Done"




11)  Neil Diamond  ~  "I Am… I Said"




12)  Linkin Park  ~  "What I've Done"




13)  Lupe Fiasco ft. Skylar Grey  ~  "Words I Never Said"




14)  R.E.M.  ~  "Until The Day Is Done"




15)  Aqua  ~  "My Mamma Said"




16)  Joan Jett  ~  "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"




17)  Clint Black ft. Lisa Hartman Black  ~  "When I Said I Do"




18)  The Madden Brothers  ~  "We Are Done"




19)  The Isley Brothers ft. Jill Scott  ~  "Said Enough"




20)  ABBA  ~  "When All Is Said And Done"




21)  Matt Maher  ~  "All The People Said Amen"




22)  Janet Jackson  ~  "What Have You Done For Me Lately?"




23)  Collective Soul  ~  "She Said"




24)  Pet Shop Boys ft. Dusty Springfield  ~  "What Have I Done To Deserve This?"




25)  Geoff Moore  ~  "When All Is Said And Done"


No comments:

Post a Comment