Wednesday, April 22, 2015

"See" + "Saw" Songs


Rare is the occasion – okay, make that never – when I have come up with an idea for a post for the express purpose of including a Wiz Khalifa song. It hasn't happened before, and probably will never happen again. But it's a good song, and so are the other ones I found, all of which include either the word "See" or "Saw" – or both – in their titles. Enjoy?  ~  JH



1)  Seether  ~  "See You At The Bottom"




2)  Chanté Moore  ~  "Guess Who I Saw Today"




3)  Five Finger Death Punch  ~  "Hard To See"




4)  David Crowder  ~  "I Saw The Light" / "I'll Fly Away"




5)  The Magic Numbers  ~  "I See You, You See Me"




6)  John Mellencamp  ~  "Key West Intermezzo (I Saw You First)"




7)  Passenger  ~  "I See Love"




8)  Johnny Cash  ~  "I Saw A Man"




9)  Coldplay  ~  "How You See The World"




10)  The Beatles  ~  "I Saw Her Standing There"




11)  Mika  ~  "I See You"




12)  Sara Groves  ~  "I Saw What I Saw"




13)  Paramore ft. Joy Williams  ~  "Hate To See Your Heart Break"




14)  Todd Rundgren & Daryl Hall  ~  "I Saw The Light"




15)  Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth  ~  "See You Again"




16)  Warrant  ~  "I Saw Red"




17)  The Kooks  ~  "See Me Now"




18)  Roberta Flack  ~  "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"




19)  Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa  ~  "See Saw"




20)  Ray Stevens  ~  "I Saw Elvis In A U.F.O."




21)  The Script  ~  "If You See Kay"




22)  Gary Barlow  ~  "Since I Saw You Last"




23)  Dido  ~  "See The Sun"




24)  Beth Orton  ~  "I Wish I Never Saw The Sunshine"




25)  The Moody Blues  ~  "Ride My See-Saw"


No comments:

Post a Comment