Thursday, April 2, 2015

Songs By Artists/Bands Named Adam & Eve

This is another one of those posts that derived from a fairly mundane motive, but ended up being a fun collection to compile. I had a "leftover" song by a guy named Adam that wouldn't quite fit into a recent post anywhere, but I still wanted to use it; so I decided to see how many artists or bands I could find with either Adam or Eve (or both) in their names and post a song by each one that I found. This is what I came up with. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Adam Lambert  ~  "For Your Entertainment"




2)  Eve ft. Swizz Beatz  ~  "Tambourine"




3)  Apocalyptica ft. Adam Gontier  ~  "I Don't Care"




4)  Eve 6  ~  "Inside Out"




5)  Flynn Adam  ~  "Dishes"




6)  The Fall Of Eve  ~  "Shields Of Faith"




7)  Adam Lazzara  ~  "Because It Works"




8)  Eve Lesov  ~  "Phobia"




9)  Adam Cohen  ~  "Cry Ophelia"




10)  Eve's Plum  ~  "I Want It All"




11)  Adam Cappa  ~  "The Rescue"




12)  Eve's Fall  ~  "Enough!"




13)  Adam Sandler  ~  "Lunchlady Land"




14)  Eve Dima  ~  "Give Me Love"




15)  Adam Duritz  ~  "You Might Think"




16)  Annabelle Eve  ~  "Glow"




17)  Adam Ant  ~  "Puss 'n Boots"




18)  E.V.E.  ~  "Beauty Queen"  (Apparently, this band's name is an acronym for "Electronically Vibrating Ear." Umm, okay…)




19)  Adam Levine  ~  "Lost Stars"




20)  Apples & Eve  ~  "Dionysus"




21)  Armin van Buuren ft. Adam Young  ~  "Youtopia"




22)  Taylor Eve  ~  "You Are My Mirror"




23)  Adam Green & Binki Shapiro  ~  "Just To Make Me Feel Good"




24)  Annie Eve  ~  "Basement"




25)  Eve To Adam  ~  "Immortal"


No comments:

Post a Comment