Thursday, February 25, 2016

“Sick” & “Tired” Songs, Vol. 1

I got it into my head that I would post a set of songs with either the word "Sick" or "Tired" or both in their titles. Then I started finding too many good songs that qualified. Pretty soon, I had enough songs for not one, not two, but three posts. Yes, that's right – imagine that! – I got carried away with myself again. So this is the first post, and there will be two more. I'll spread 'em out a bit, so you don't get too...wait for it..."Sick" and "Tired" of them. Enjoy?  ~  JH



1)  Flyleaf  ~  “I’m So Sick”




2)  Stone Sour  ~  “Tired”




3)  Oh Land  ~  “Earth Sick”




4)  Hoodoo Gurus  ~  “Waking Up Tired”




5)  The Dø  ~  “Gonna Be Sick!”




6)  Al Green  ~  “Tired Of Being Alone”




7)  Ny  ~  “Sea Sick”




8)  The Exies  ~  “Tired Of You”




9)  Metric  ~  “Sick Muse”




10)  Ringside  ~  “Tired Of Being Sorry”




11)  Lisa Loeb  ~  “Sick, Sick, Sick”




12)  The Lee Boys  ~  “I’m Not Tired”




13)  Matthew Sweet  ~  “Sick Of Myself




14)  Status Quo  ~  “Are You Growing Tired Of My Love?”




15)  Bob Dylan  ~  “Love Sick”




16)  Carly Simon  ~  “Tired Of Being Blonde”




17)  Skillet  ~  “Sick Of It”




18)  Schiller ft. Jaël  ~  “Tired”




19)  Peace  ~  “Lovesick”




20)  Only You  ~  “Love Is Making Me Tired”




21)  Catfish and the Bottlemen  ~  “Homesick”




22)  Alela Diane  ~  “Tired Feet”




23)  Egypt Central  ~  “You Make Me Sick”




24)  Nanci Griffith, Emmylou Harris, & Iris DeMent  ~  “Are You Tired Of Me, My Darling?”




25)  The Cardigans  ~  “Sick & Tired”


No comments:

Post a Comment