Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Songs About Reading

Here's a new three-part series for you about the hilariously misnamed "3 R's." That's right – we'll be exploring first Songs About Reading, then Writing, and then Arithmetic. School is in session...enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Gordon Lightfoot  ~  “If You Could Read My Mind”




2)  Midnight Oil  ~  “Read About It”




3)  The Killers  ~  “Read My Mind”




4)  Stevie Wonder  ~  “As If You Read My Mind”




5)  Brian McKnight  ~  “Can You Read My Mind?”




6)  Professor Green ft. Emeli Sandé  ~  “Read All About It”




7)  Don Henley  ~  “Johnny Can’t Read”




8)  Meat Loaf  ~  “Read ‘Em And Weep”




9)  Lauren Christy  ~  “You Read Me Wrong”




10)  Robert Plant & Alison Krauss  ~  “Please Read The Letter”




11)  Concrete Blonde  ~  “Jenny I Read”




12)  Mary Chapin Carpenter  ~  “Read My Lips”




13)  La Dispute  ~  “Woman (Reading)”




14)  Tim McGraw  ~  “If You’re Reading This”




15)  Jimmy Fallon  ~  “The Doors Sing ‘Reading Rainbow’”


No comments:

Post a Comment