Monday, June 27, 2016

"Should" & "Shouldn't" Songs, Vol. 1

Another "Opposites" post, apparently. One I actually haven't done before. Imagine that! Part 1 of 2 – a miniseries? Huge surprise there! Watch, now I'm going to say what I always say at the end...Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Jack White  ~  “I Guess I Should Go To Sleep”




2)  Fra Lippo Lippi  ~  “Shouldn’t Have To Be Like That”




3)  Nathaniel Rateliff  ~  “You Should’ve Seen The Other Guy”




4)  Mary Chapin Carpenter  ~  “Why Shouldn’t We”




5)  Depeche Mode  ~  “Should Be Higher”




6)  Wilco  ~  “Shouldn’t Be Ashamed”




7)  Taylor Swift  ~  “Should’ve Said No”




8)  The Tourist Company  ~  “Shouldn’t Believe”




9)  Andy Grammer  ~  “You Should Know Better”




10)  Ira Losco  ~  “Shouldn’t Have To Bother”




11)  Debbie Gibson  ~  “Should’ve Been The One”




12)  Toby Keith  ~  “You Shouldn’t Kiss Me Like This”




13)  Kylie Minogue  ~  “I Should Be So Lucky”




14)  Plug In Stereo  ~  “Everything I Shouldn’t Say”




15)  Blondie  ~  “A Girl Should Know Better”




16)  Young Chinese Dogs  ~  “Shouldn’t Be Missing”




17)  Elton John & Leon Russell  ~  “I Should Have Sent Roses”




18)  Rosemary Clooney  ~  “Why Shouldn’t I?”




19)  The Marshall Tucker Band  ~  “I Should Have Never Started Loving You”




20)  All-Star Group  ~  “Love Shouldn’t Hurt”  (In case you’re curious, the All-Star Group’s lineup consists of All-4-One, Michael Bolton, Olivia Newton-John, Jordan Hill, Tamia, Stephen Stills, Chris Stills, Bobby Caldwell, Stephen Bishop, Richard Stites, Carnie Wilson, Wendy Wilson, Laura Davis, Gregory Curtis, Owen Elliott, and Emmanuel Officer.)


No comments:

Post a Comment