Friday, June 13, 2014

Songs By Ladies Named Amy

This collection of songs by various singers named Amy isn't directed at any Amy that I may know. I just picked a name at random for which I was likely to find lots of good, qualifying singers. A guy's name version of this same concept is forthcoming. Songs by guys named Steve. (Also not directed at any Steves that I may know.) Don't ask me why – I'm just weird, okay? Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Amy Winehouse  ~  "Rehab"




2)  Amy Stroup  ~  "Hold Onto Hope, Love"




3)  Amy Gerhartz ft. John Roberts  ~  "Fame"




4)  Amy Rola  ~  "I Wish I Was Her"




5)  Amy LaVere  ~  "That Beat"




6)  Amy Pearce  ~  "Somehow It Works"




7)  Amy Savin  ~  "Let Me Tell You"




8)  Amy Walker  ~  "We Are Connected"




9)  Amy-Letitia ft. Karolina Ignatowicz  ~  "Big Bear Hug"




10)  Amy MacDonald  ~  "This Pretty Face"




11)  Amy Arena  ~  "Believe"




12)  Amy Crowther  ~  "Until"




13)  Amy Cook  ~  "Strange Birds"




14)  Amy Diamond  ~  "Stay My Baby"




15)  Amy Pearson  ~  "Ready To Fly"




16)  Amy Hef  ~  "Perfect"




17)  Amy Belle  ~  "Giving You Up"




18)  Amy Studt  ~  "Misfit"




19)  Amy Rose  ~  "Sunshine"




20)  Amy Grant  ~  "Baby, Baby"


No comments:

Post a Comment