Tuesday, December 27, 2016

“Still” & “Moving” Songs, Vol. 3

Here's part 3 of what will end up being a 4-part series featuring "Still" and "Moving" Songs. (I didn't want to tell you that upfront, because I was afraid I'd scare you off.) Three down, one to go! Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Ben Folds  ~  “Still Fighting It”




2)  Black Box Revelation  ~  “Sleep While Moving”




3)  Shania Twain  ~  “You’re Still The One”




4)  Golden Earring  ~  “Movin’ Down Life”




5)  Billy Joel  ~  “It’s Still Rock And Roll To Me”




6)  Sarah Dawn Finer  ~  “Moving On”




7)  Jeremy Camp  ~  “I Still Believe”




8)  Bhi Bhiman  ~  “Moving To Brussels”




9)  Neko Case  ~  “Night Still Comes”




10)  Vern Gosdin & Chris Hillman  ~  “I’m Gonna Be Movin’”




11)  Vince Gill  ~  “I Still Believe In You”




12)  Great Lake Swimmers  ~  “Everything Is Moving So Fast”




13)  Paul Simon  ~  “Still Crazy After All These Years”




14)  Audrey Assad  ~  “Love Is Moving”




15)  Kari Jobe  ~  “Be Still My Soul (In You I Rest)”




16)  The Horrors  ~  “Moving Further Away”




17)  Robin Thicke  ~  “Still Madly Crazy”




18)  The Fixx  ~  “Less Cities, More Moving People”




19)  Johnny Cash  ~  “I Still Miss Someone”




20)  Mat Kearney  ~  “Moving On”




21)  Katy B  ~  “Still”




22)  k.d. lang  ~  “Just Keep Me Moving”




23)  The Head And The Heart  ~  “Let’s Be Still”




24)  Merle Haggard  ~  “Movin’ On”




25)  Alan Jackson  ~  “I Still Like Bologna”


No comments:

Post a Comment