Friday, January 13, 2017

“Finding,” “Keeping,” “Losing,” & “Weeping” Songs, Vol. 2

Time for more "Finding, "Keeping," "Losing," and "Weeping" Songs. And....GO!  ~  JH



1)  Lee Ann Womack  ~  “Finding My Way Back Home”




2)  Curtis Mayfield  ~  “Keep On Keeping On”




3)  R.E.M.  ~  “Losing My Religion”




4)  Josh Groban ft. Vusi Mahlasela  ~  “Weeping”




5)  Avalanche City  ~  “Keep Finding A Way”




6)  Coheed and Cambria  ~  “In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3”




7)  Wild Belle  ~  “Losing You”




8)  Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds  ~  “The Weeping Song”




9)  Eric Johnson ft. Rob Alexander  ~  “I’m Finding You”




10)  JoJo  ~  “Keep On Keeping On”




11)  Frank Turner  ~  “Losing Days”




12)  Priscilla Ahn  ~  “Willow Weeping”




13)  Rush  ~  “Finding My Way”




14)  Mallory Knox  ~  “Keeping Secrets”




15)  The Kelly Family  ~  “You’re Losing Me”




16)  Groundation  ~  “Weeping Pirates”




17)  Vertical Horizon  ~  “Finding Me”




18)  Duffy  ~  “Keeping My Baby”




19)  Boyz II Men  ~  “Losing Sleep”




20)  Spencer Day  ~  “Weeping Willow”




21)  Steff and the Articles  ~  “Finding”




22)  Donavon Frankenreiter  ~  “Keeping Me Away From You”




23)  Faces  ~  “(I Know) I’m Losing You”




24)  Tom Jones  ~  “Weeping Annaleah”


No comments:

Post a Comment