Thursday, September 21, 2017

Songs About Praying, Vol. 4

Last but not least, there's this set of Songs About Praying. I hope you have enjoyed listening to these songs as much as I did when compiling them. If that's possible!  ~  JH



1)  Madonna  ~  “Like A Prayer”




2)  Manafest  ~  “Pray”




3)  Dan + Shay  ~  “When I Pray For You”




4)  K. Michelle  ~  “A Mother’s Prayer”




5)  Billy Joel  ~  “Travelin’ Prayer”




6)  The Avett Brothers  ~  “Through My Prayers”




7)  Casting Crowns  ~  “What If His People Prayed”




8)  The Cure  ~  “Prayers For Rain”




9)  Wyclef Jean  ~  “I Pray”



10)  Steven Curtis Chapman  ~  “Let Us Pray”




11)  Otis Redding  ~  “My Lover’s Prayer”




12)  Alabama 3  ~  “Too Sick To Pray”




13)  Deitrick Haddon  ~  “Won’t Stop Praying”




14)  Rise Against  ~  “Prayer Of The Refugee”




15)  Céline Dion & Andrea Bocelli  ~  “The Prayer”




16)  Jaron And The Long Road To Love  ~  “Pray For You”




17)  Tina Cousins  ~  “Pray”




18)  Nico & Vinz  ~  “Praying To A God”




19)  Ricky Skaggs & Patty Loveless  ~  “Daniel Prayed”




20)  Seal  ~  “Prayer For The Dying”


No comments:

Post a Comment