Friday, January 26, 2018

Popular Songs Of 1988, Vol. 5

Well, here it is. My last chance to post your favorite song(s) from thirty years ago. Hopefully, I covered all the good ones. If not, let me know what I missed. I hope you will... Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Belinda Carlisle  ~  “I Get Weak”




2)  Bobby Brown  ~  “My Prerogative”




3)  R.E.M.  ~  “Stand”




4)  Tanya Tucker  ~  “Strong Enough To Bend”




5)  Terence Trent D’Arby  ~  “Sign Your Name”




6)  Aerosmith  ~  “Rag Doll”




7)  Vixen  ~  “Edge Of A Broken Heart”




8)  Ricky Van Shelton  ~  “Don’t We All Have The Right”




9)  Bobby McFerrin  ~  “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”




10)  Patrick Swayze ft. Wendy Fraser  ~  “She’s Like The Wind”




11)  Rodney Crowell  ~  “I Couldn’t Leave You If I Tried”




12)  Amy Grant  ~  “Lead Me On”




13)  Exile  ~  “I Can’t Get Close Enough”




14)  Poison  ~  “Every Rose Has Its Thorn”




15)  Taylor Dayne  ~  “Prove Your Love”




16)  George Michael  ~  “Father Figure”




17)  Def Leppard  ~  “Love Bites”




18)  Highway 101  ~  “Just Say Yes”




19)  Richard Marx  ~  “Should’ve Known Better”




20)  Brenda Russell  ~  “Piano In The Dark”




21)  Kix  ~  “Don't Close Your Eyes"




22)  Michael Jackson  ~  “Smooth Criminal”




23)  Guns N’ Roses  ~  “Paradise City”




24)  Whitney Houston  ~  “One Moment In Time”




25)  Steve Winwood  ~  “Roll With It”




26)  The Judds  ~  “Turn It Loose”


No comments:

Post a Comment