Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Songs About “Wherever”

Here's a bunch of songs with the word "Wherever" in their titles. Because there were lots of good ones to choose from, that's why. Stay tuned, as this might turn out to be a series, with future installations of "Whoever," "Whatever," "Whenever," and "However" songs. Haven't decided yet. Either way...enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  OneRepublic  ~  “Wherever I Go”




2)  Nanci Griffith  ~  “It’s A Hard Life Wherever You Go”




3)  Metallica  ~  “Wherever I May Roam”




4)  Selena  ~  “Donde Quiera Que Estes”  (That’s Spanish for “Wherever You Are,” in case you didn’t know.)




5)  Sublime With Rome  ~  “Wherever You Go”




6)  Brandi Carlile  ~  “Wherever Is Your Heart”




7)  REO Speedwagon  ~  “Wherever You’re Going (It’s Alright)”




8)  Mary Chapin Carpenter  ~  “Wherever You Are”




9)  Maxwell  ~  “Whenever Wherever Whatever”




10)  Helen Sjöholm  ~  “Wherever He Ain’t”




11)  5 Seconds Of Summer  ~  “Wherever You Are”




12)  Shakira  ~  “Whenever, Wherever”




13)  Paul Young  ~  “Wherever I Lay My Hat (That’s My Home)”




14)  Bex Murray  ~  “Wherever I Go”




15)  The Fray  ~  “Wherever This Goes / Just A Closer Walk With Thee”




16)  Patty Griffin  ~  “Go Wherever You Want To Go”




17)  Cheap Trick  ~  “Wherever Would I Be”




18)  Hazell Dean  ~  “Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go)”




19)  Karl Wolf  ~  “Wherever You Go”




20)  Band Of Horses  ~  “Whatever, Wherever”




21)  Mark Knopfler ft. Ruth Moody  ~  “Wherever I Go”




22)  Asia  ~  “Wherever You Are”




23)  Human Life  ~  “Wherever We Are”




24)  Bon Jovi  ~  “Welcome To Wherever You Are”




25)  The Calling  ~  “Wherever You Will Go”




BONUS TRACK:  Dusty Springfield & Daryl Hall  ~  “Wherever Would I Be?"  (This is the same song as #17 above, but different and dynamic enough in its own right to merit inclusion here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment