Friday, May 4, 2018

“Secret” Songs, Vol. 1

I can't believe I've never dedicated a post entirely to Songs About Secrets! But having double-checked, I found that fact to be true. That being said, let's double up and make this a two-parter. Here's the first set, chock full of tunes you're sure to enjoy. The second half of these will come later. Ready, set, listen...  ~  JH



1)  The Pierces  ~  “Secret”




2)  OneRepublic  ~  “Secrets”




3)  Mary Lambert  ~  “Secrets”




4)  The Weeknd  ~  “Secrets”




5)  Heart  ~  “Secret”




6)  Leonard Cohen  ~  “In My Secret Life”




7)  Madonna  ~  “Secret”




8)  Tiësto & KSHMR ft. Vassy  ~  “Secrets”




9)  Little Mix ft. Jason Derulo  ~  “Secret Love Song”




10)  Chelsea Lankes  ~  “Secret”




11)  The All-American Rejects  ~  “Dirty Little Secret”




12)  Xscape  ~  “My Little Secret”




13)  Semisonic  ~  “Secret Smile”




14)  Faith Hill  ~  “The Secret Of Life”




15)  IAMX ft. Imogen Heap  ~  “My Secret Friend”




16)  Seal  ~  “Secret”




17)  T’Pau  ~  “Secret Garden”




18)  Luther Vandross  ~  “Your Secret Love”




19)  Anna Ternheim  ~  “My Secret”




20)  Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark  ~  “Secret”




21)  Atlantic Starr  ~  “Secret Lovers”




22)  We The Kings  ~  “Secret Valentine”




23)  Mike Mago & Dragonette  ~  “Secret Stash”




24)  New Edition  ~  “My Secret (Didja Gitit Yet?)”




25)  Stevie Nicks  ~  “Secret Love”


No comments:

Post a Comment