Thursday, September 6, 2018

“Take” or “Leave” Songs, Vol. 3

With this post, we conclude the three-part series featuring "Take" or "Leave" Songs. But this is far from the leftovers one might expect from a final post. In fact, there are several all-time classic tunes in this one. So whatcha waiting' around for? Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Ricky Van Shelton  ~  “I’ll Leave This World Loving You”




2)  Paloma Faith  ~  “Take Me”




3)  Dave Matthews  ~  “Stay Or Leave”




4)  The Staple Singers  ~  “I’ll Take You There”




5)  George Strait  ~  “She’ll Leave You With A Smile”




6)  Barry Manilow  ~  “Ready To Take A Chance Again”




7)  Una Healy  ~  “Don’t Leave Me Alone”




8)  Loretta Lynn  ~  “You Ain’t Woman Enough (To Take My Man)”




9)  Blackstreet  ~  “Don’t Leave Me”




10)  Jason Aldean  ~  “Take A Little Ride”




11)  Julie Andrews  ~  “I’d Rather Leave While I’m In Love”




12)  Pink Floyd  ~  “Take It Back”




13)  Patsy Cline  ~  “Leavin’ On Your Mind”




14)  Eddie Money ft. Ronnie Spector  ~  “Take Me Home Tonight”




15)  NF  ~  “How Could You Leave Us?”




16)  Bruce Springsteen  ~  “We Take Care Of Our Own”




17)  Meiko  ~  “Leave The Lights On”




18)  Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers  ~  “They Can’t Take That Away From Me”




19)  Ariana Grande  ~  “Leave Me Lonely”




20)  Smokie  ~  “Take Good Care Of My Baby”




21)  Natalie Imbruglia  ~  “Leave Me Alone”




22)  Mr. Big  ~  “Just Take My Heart”




23)  Sheryl Crow  ~  “Leaving Las Vegas”




24)  Paul McCartney  ~  “Take It Away”




25)  Thomas Rhett  ~  “Leave Right Now”




26)  Queen  ~  “You Take My Breath Away”




27)  Audio Adrenaline  ~  “Leaving 99”




28)  Nate Ruess  ~  “Take It Back”




29)  Anderson East  ~  “If You Keep Leaving Me”




30)  Hillsong Worship  ~  “Take It All”




31)  Rodney Crowell  ~  “I Couldn’t Leave You If I Tried”




32)  Ed Sheeran  ~  “Take It Back”




33)  Scorpions  ~  “I’m Leaving You”


No comments:

Post a Comment