Tuesday, November 27, 2018

“My” Songs

These are "My" Songs, but you're certainly welcome to listen to them. It's a free country, right? Unless you're reading this in some other part of the world where it is not, in fact, a free country. But there's nothing I can do about that anyway, is there? Regardless, I hope you will...enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Evanescence  ~  “My Immortal”




2)  Brighi ft. The Guy  ~  “My Reason”




3)  Céline Dion  ~  “My Heart Will Go On”




4)  Kacey Musgraves  ~  “My House”




5)  Calvin Harris  ~  “My Way”




6)  Poppy  ~  “My Kind Of Woman”




7)  Mariah Carey  ~  “My All”




8)  Not3s ft. Mabel  ~  “My Lover”




9)  twenty one pilots  ~  “My Blood”




10)  Creed  ~  “My Own Prison”




11)  Florence + The Machine  ~  “My Boy Builds Coffins”




12)  Odesza  ~  “My Friends Never Die”




13)  Mac Miller ft. Ariana Grande  ~  “My Favorite Part”




14)  Andrew Rayel ft. Emma Hewitt  ~  “My Reflection”




15)  Troye Sivan  ~  “My My My!”




16)  Wanklemut & Emma Louise  ~  “My Head Is A Jungle”




17)  Maren Morris  ~  “My Church”




18)  Foo Fighters  ~  "My Hero"




19)  Feist  ~  “My Moon, My Man”




20)  Winter Kills  ~  “My Friend”




21)  Sheryl Crow  ~  “My Favorite Mistake”




22)  AlunaGeorge ft. Zhu  ~  “My Blood”




23)  Kelly Clarkson  ~  “My Life Would Suck Without You”




24)  The Saturdays  ~  “My Heart Takes Over”




25)  Britney Spears  ~  “My Prerogative”


No comments:

Post a Comment