Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The “Look” & “Feel” Of Songs, Vol. 1

In my 6+ years of music blogging, I have posted Songs About Feelings, The Feels, and Feeling It. But since the subject of "feelings" is utterly ubiquitous in music, here's a new variation of previously unposted "Feel" Songs, this time paired with "Look" Songs as well. Because, I mean, why not? Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Taylor Swift  ~  “Look What You Made Me Do”




2)  Matchbox Twenty  ~  “Feel”




3)  Metronomy  ~  “The Look”




4)  Chicago  ~  “Feel”




5)  Roxette  ~  “The Look”




6)  Robbie Williams  ~  “Feel”




7)  Poison  ~  “Look What The Cat Dragged In”




8)  Selah Sue  ~  “Feel”




9)  Galantis  ~  “Mama Look At Me Now”




10)  Hillsong Worship  ~  “I Feel Like I’m Falling”




11)  ABC  ~  “The Look Of Love”




12)  Tonight Alive  ~  “How Does It Feel?”




13)  Jason Aldean  ~  “Tonight Looks Good On You”




14)  Calvin Harris  ~   “Feel So Close”




15)  Whitney Houston  ~  “I Look To You”




16)  Toto  ~  “How Does It Feel?”




17)  Lady Gaga  ~  “Look What I Found”




18)  Naughty By Nature  ~  “Feel Me Flow”




19)  Lady Antebellum  ~  “You Look Good”




20)  Rhye  ~  “Feel Your Weight”




21)  Larkin Poe  ~  “Look Away”




22)  Dierks Bentley  ~  “Feel That Fire”




23)  Paramore  ~  “Looking Up”




24)  The Weeknd  ~  “Can’t Feel My Face”




25)  Sade  ~  “Keep Looking”


No comments:

Post a Comment