Sunday, July 28, 2019

Songs About Women (By Women)

These songs don't need a man to have a good time. They're doing just fine by themselves, thank you very much! Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Shania Twain  ~  "Man! I Feel Like A Woman"




2)  Ariana Grande  ~  "Dangerous Woman"




3)  Cher & Raquel Welch  ~  "I'm A Woman"




4)  Kate Bush  ~  "This Woman's Work"




5)  Gretchen Wilson  ~  "Redneck Woman"




6)  Britney Spears  ~  "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman"




7)  Beyoncé  ~  "Grown Woman"




8)  Cat Power ft. Lana Del Rey  ~  "Woman"




9)  Aaliyah  ~  "More Than A Woman"




10)  Kelly Clarkson  ~  "Whole Lotta Woman"




11)  Kylie Minogue  ~  "Red Blooded Woman"




12)  Aretha Franklin  ~  "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman"




13)  Reba McEntire  ~  "All The Women I Am"




14)  Alicia Keys  ~  "A Woman's Worth" 




15)  Joan Armatrading  ~  "All A Woman Needs"




16)  Joey + Rory  ~  "Born To Be Your Woman"




17)  Mary J. Blige  ~  "Feel Like A Woman"




18)  Fleetwood Mac  ~  "Gold Dust Woman"




19)  Helen Reddy  ~  "I Am Woman"




20)  Chaka Khan  ~  "I'm Every Woman"




21)  Ashton Shepherd  ~  "I'm Just A Woman"




22)  Gladys Knight & The Pips  ~  "If I Were Your Woman"




23)  Dolly Parton  ~  "Just Because I'm A Woman"




24)  Kacy Hill  ~  "Like A Woman"




25)  Pixie Geldof  ~  "Woman Go Wild"


No comments:

Post a Comment