Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Random Collection Of Songs That I Like (And I Think You'll Like, Too!)


Because compiling music posts with a unified theme is SO yesterday, there's this themeless collection of songs I just happen to like – and which I think you'll like, too! Dubious? Listen and make your own determination. And...enjoy! ~ JH



1)  A Fine Frenzy  ~  "Almost Lover"




2)  Sabrina Carpenter  ~  "Thumbs"




3)  Echosmith  ~  "Lonely Generation"




4)  X Ambassadors  ~  "Unsteady"




5)  Una Healy  ~  "Battlelines"




6)  Adele  ~  "Someone Like You"




7)  La Roux  ~  "Kiss And Not Tell"




8)  Against The Current  ~  "The Fuss"




9)  Warpaint  ~  "Stars"




10)  Alanis Morissette  ~  "You Oughta Know"




11)  R.E.M.  ~  "Man In The Moon"




12)  Edwin McCain  ~  "I'll Be"




13)  Nada Surf  ~  "Popular"




14)  ELIZA  ~  "Wide Eyed Fool"




15)  Sarah McLachlan  ~  "Fallen"




16)  Seal  ~  "Crazy"




17)  Whitney Houston  ~  "I Have Nothing"




18)  Elle King  ~  "Good Thing Gone"




19)  Ellie Goulding  ~  "On My Mind"




20)  Kylie Odetta  ~  "You Don't Love Me"


No comments:

Post a Comment