Thursday, January 16, 2020

Songs About Styrofoam


Songs About Styrofoam? Is that really what this blog has come to? I mean...it was never high-brow stuff to begin with. Besides, these are all really good songs. Or else I wouldn't have bothered to post them, would I? (Don't answer that!) Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Jomo & The Possum Posse  ~  "Styrofoam"




2)  Kesha  ~  "Styrofoam"




3)  Death Cab For Cutie  ~  "Styrofoam Plates"




4)  Matt Woods  ~  "Styrofoam"




5)  Fugazi  ~  "Styrofoam"




6)  Daniel Powter  ~  "Styrofoam"




7)  Le Le  ~  "Styrofoam People"




8)  Vic Chesnutt  ~  "Styrofoam"




9)  J Church  ~  "Styrofoam"




10)  Facing New York  ~  "Styrofoam"




11)  Gorillaz  ~  "Plastic Beach"




12)  Fireside  ~  "Styrofoam"




13)  Dr. Feelgood  ~  "Styrofoam"




14)  Junkyard  ~  "Styrofoam Cup"




15)  The Paperbacks  ~  "Raise A Styrofoam Cup"




16)  The National Bank  ~  "Styrofoam"






17)  Bailiff  ~  "Styrofoam"




18)  Bent Knee  ~  "Styrofoam Heart"




19)  Tyla Gang  ~  "Styrofoam"


1 comment:

  1. Perhaps I am showing my age, but the first song I thought of was "Styrofoam" by Tyla Gang (1976).

    ReplyDelete