Saturday, February 1, 2020

Popular Songs Of 2000, Vol. 3

One last set of the most Popular Songs of 2000 and I promise we're done. Spoiler alert: I saved some of the best for last. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  blink-182  ~  “All The Small Things”





2)  Britney Spears  ~  “From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart”





3)  Matchbox Twenty  ~  “Bent”





4)  Mandy Moore  ~  “I Wanna Be With You”





5)  *NSYNC  ~  “It’s Gonna Be Me”





6)  Wheatus  ~  "Teenage Dirtbag"





7)  3 Doors Down  ~  “Loser”





8)  Stacie Orrico  ~  “Everything”





9)  Papa Roach  ~  “Last Resort”





10)  Jennifer Day  ~  “The Fun Of Your Love”





11)  Backstreet Boys  ~  “Shape Of My Heart”





12)  Shania Twain  ~  “I’m Holdin’ On To Love (To Save My Life)”





13)  Barenaked Ladies  ~  “Pinch Me”





14)  Switchfoot  ~  “Dare You To Move” 





15)  Lee Ann Womack  ~  “I Hope You Dance”





16)  98°  ~  “Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche)”





17)  Everclear  ~  “AM Radio”





18)  Kenny Rogers ft. Alison Krauss & Billy Dean  ~  “Buy Me A Rose” 





19)  ZOEgirl  ~  “I Believe”





20)  Travis Tritt  ~  “Best Of Intentions”





21)  Lifehouse  ~  “Hanging By A Moment”





22)  Martina McBride  ~  “There You Are”





23)  Creed  ~  “What If”





24)  Jaci Velasquez  ~  “Adore”





25)  Crazy Town  ~  “Butterfly”





26)  Faith Hill  ~  “The Way You Love Me”



No comments:

Post a Comment