Friday, March 5, 2021

Songs About Sharing & Caring, Vol. 1

Here's a bunch of Songs About Sharing & Caring. And there's more where these came from! Check back tomorrow for Vol. 2. Enjoy! ~ JH


1) CHVRCHES  ~  “The Mother We Share”




2) beabadoobee  ~  “Care”




3) Lukas Graham ft. G-Eazy  ~  “Share That Love”




4) R3hab & Felix Snow ft. Madi  ~  “Care”




5) The Smiths  ~  “I Want Share You”




6) Jeremy Zucker  ~  “Always, I’ll Care”




7) Kem  ~  “Share My Life”




8) Drake ft. Rihanna  ~  “Take Care”




9) Portugal. The Man  ~  “You Carried Us (Share Me With The Sun)”




10) Wolftyla  ~  “I Care”




11) The Cribs  ~  “We Share The Same Skies”




12) Ellie Goulding  ~  “I Know You Care”




13) The Guess Who  ~  “Share The Land”




14) The Traveling Wilburys  ~  “Handle With Care”




15) Dru Hill  ~  “Share My World” 




16) twenty one pilots  ~  “Stressed Out”  (“My name’s Blurryface, and I care what you think…”)




17) Jodeci  ~  “Xs We Share”




18) BeyoncĂ©  ~  “I Care”




19) Galavant Cast  ~  “If I Could Share My Life With You”




20) Faith No More  ~  “We Care A Lot”



No comments:

Post a Comment