Wednesday, July 4, 2018

"Jack" & "Jill" Songs

Here's a collection of songs by artists/bands with either the name "Jack" or "Jill" (and sometimes both) in their names. Because, I don't know why, that's why! Enjoy?  ~  JH



1)  Jack Johnson  ~  “Upside Down”




2)  Jill Andrews ft. Seth Avett  ~  “I’m So In Love With You”




3)  Jack Savoretti  ~  “Catapult”




4)  Jill Scott  ~  “A Long Walk”




5)  Jack White  ~  “Lazaretto”




6)  Jill & Lauren  ~  “Get Up!”




7)  Jack & Jack  ~  “Hurt People”




8)  Jill Sobule  ~  “I Kissed A Girl”  (Thirteen years before Katy Perry released her first hit song, Jill Sobule was making waves with a song bearing the same title and exploring the same subject matter.)




9)  Jack Bruce ft. Gary Moore  ~  “Life On Earth”




10)  Jill Phillips  ~  “If You Were Here”




11)  Jack Ü ft. Kiesza  ~  “Take Ü There”  (For those who didn’t know – and I was one of those – Jack Ü is a collaboration between popular DJs Skrillex and Diplo.)




12)  Jill Vidal ft. San E  ~  “I Can See”




13)  Jack Garratt  ~  “Breathe Life”




14)  Jill and Julia  ~  “Wildfire”




15)  Jack’s Mannequin  ~  “Dark Blue”




16)  Jill Hennessy  ~  “I Do”




17)  Just Jack  ~  “The Day I Died”




18)  Jack Off Jill  ~  “My Cat”  (I looked it up, and this song is, surprisingly, actually about a cat.)




19)  Captain Jack  ~  “Dream A Dream”




20)  Jill Johnson  ~  “Cowboy Up”




21)  Jill Jack & The American Songbook Band  ~  “Lover Man / All Of Me”




22)  Thomas Jack ft. Nico & Vinz  ~  “Rivers”


No comments:

Post a Comment