Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Even More “Just” Songs

I could post a dozen of these sets of "Just" Songs, but: a) you'd get tired of them; b) I'd get tired of them; c) the song quality would gradually go more and more downhill; and d) I just don't feel like it. But here's a third set of "Just" Songs. And there will be a fourth. But that's all. Now you enjoy 'em, ya hear?  ~  JH



1)  Will Smith  ~  “Just The Two Of Us”




2)  Carrie Underwood  ~  “Just A Dream”




3)  The Rembrandts  ~  “Just The Way It Is, Baby”




4)  Birdy  ~  “Just A Game”




5)  Crosby, Stills, & Nash  ~  “Just A Song Before I Go”




6)  Radiohead  ~  “Just”




7)  Zee Avi  ~  “Just You And Me”




8)  Mo Pitney  ~  “Just A Dog”




9)  Michael Franti  ~  “Just To Say I Love You”




10)  Angus and Julia Stone  ~  “Just A Boy”




11)  Big Country  ~  “Just A Shadow”




12)  Brandon Heath  ~  “Just A Girl”




13)  Jem  ~  “Just A Ride”




14)  Incubus  ~  “Just A Phase”




15)  Air Supply  ~  “Just As I Am”




16)  India.Arie  ~  “Just Do You”




17)  Jon Secada  ~  “Just Another Day”




18)  Grace VanderWaal  ~  “Just A Crush”




19)  Commodores  ~  “Just To Be Close To You”




20)  David Guetta ft. Taped Rai  ~  “Just One Last Time”




21)  Blackmore’s Night  ~  “Just Call My Name (I’ll Be There)”




22)  The First Edition  ~  “Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)”




23)  Sigala, Ella Eyre, & Meghan Trainor ft. French Montana  ~  “Just Got Paid”




24)  Trace Adkins  ~  “Just Fishin’”




25)  Lou Gramm  ~  “Just Between You And Me”


No comments:

Post a Comment