Thursday, March 7, 2019

More Songs About “Doing It”

A follow-up to a post I did last spring, here's another set of songs that are NOT about "Doing" the "It" that some of you might be thinking of. Again, the "it" here varies in context from song to song. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Elevation Worship  ~  “Do It Again”  (I love, love, LOVE this song!)




2)  Demi Lovato  ~  “You Don’t Do It For Me Anymore”




3)  Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel  ~  “White Lines (Don’t Do It)”




4)  Koryn Hawthorne  ~  “Won’t He Do It”




5)  Remady ft. Craig David  ~  “Do It On My Own”




6)  Ingrid Michaelson  ~  “Do It Now”




7)  Jamiroquai  ~  “If I Like It, I Do It”




8)  Alex Gaudino  ~  “I’m In Love (I Wanna Do It)”




9)  Sugarcult  ~  “Do It Alone”




10)  Z & Z ft. Sarah De Warren  ~  “Do It To U”




11)  Paul Simon  ~  “I’d Do It For Your Love”




12)  Terri Clark  ~  “I Wanna Do It All”




13)  Foster The People  ~  “Doing It For The Money”




14)  S.O.S. Band  ~  “Take Your Time (Do It Right)”




15)  The Mountain Goats  ~  “We Do It Different On The West Coast”




16)  Dani Leigh  ~  “Do It To Me”




17)  Guster  ~  “Doin’ It By Myself”




18)  Diana Krall  ~  “Do It Again”




19)  Lettuce  ~  “Do It Like You Do”




20)  Gorgon City ft. Liv & MNEK  ~  “Doing It Wrong”


No comments:

Post a Comment