Wednesday, May 26, 2021

More Songs About Figuring It Out

About 10 months ago, I posted a set of Songs About Figuring It Out. At the time, I  thought it was a one-and-done post. Turns out I was wrong. I missed a LOT  of good songs! This is one of three new sets, the rest of which will follow shortly. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Lacy Chevalier  ~  "Figured Out"




2)  44phantom  ~  "All Figured Out"




3)  Matilda  ~  "Figure It Out"




4)  Aether  ~  "Figure It Out"




5)  Skylar Stecker  ~  "Figure You Out"




6)   Jade Eagleson  ~  "All Night hTo Figure It Out"




7)  Trevor Daniel & Selena Gomez  ~  "Past Life"




8)  Chaos Chaos  ~  "Figure It Out"




9)  Hugh  ~  "I Can't Figure You Out"




10)  Gin Blossoms  ~  "I Can't Figure You Out"




11)  Wild Child  ~  "I'll Figure You Out"




12)  Volcan Peaks  ~  "Figure It Out"




13)  Felicia Berrier  ~  "Figure It Out"




14)  Sloan  ~  "Can't You Figure It Out?"




15)  HAIM  ~  "Figure It Out"




16)  Hoodie Allen  ~  "Figure It Out"




17)  Paige Cavell  ~  "Figure It Out"




18)  Brunette Drive  ~  "Figure It Out"




19)  Ruslan  ~  "Figure Me Out"




20)  Carissa's Wierd  ~  "Figure It Out"



No comments:

Post a Comment