Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Still More Songs About Figuring It Out

Last but not least, these Songs About Figuring It Out. I hope you will...enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  ALTA  ~  "Figured Out"




2)  The Cardigans  ~  "I Figured Out"




3)  Elliot Minor  ~  "Still Figuring Out"




4)  Color Theory  ~  "Figured Out"




5)  The Aftergreens  ~  "I've Been Figuring Some Things Out"




6)  Jonny Diaz  ~  "Figured Out"




7)  Lapdog  ~  "Figure Out"




8)  Keke Palmer  ~  "Figure You Out"




9)  Royal Bliss ~  Finally Figured It Out"




10)  Angie Jaree  ~  "We'll Figure It Out (Lizzie McGuire Theme Song)"




11)  Sydney Franklin  ~  "Figured Out"




12)  Maroon 5  ~  "Figure It Out"




13)  Kelsey Auria  ~  "I Don't Think I'm Ever Gonna Figure It Out"




14)  Trae Tha Truth ft. Ink  ~  "Trying To Figure It Out"




15)  Meteor  ~  "Figure Out Why"




16)  Boy Named Banjo  ~  "Figure Out"




17)  Everdeen  ~  "Figure It Out"




18)  Tom Shawcroft  ~  "Figure Out"




19)  French Montana ft. Kanye West & Nas  ~  "Figure It Out"




20)  Stirling  ~  "All My Friends Have Got This Figured Out"


No comments:

Post a Comment