Monday, January 14, 2019

"Inside" & "Outside" Songs

I was surprised to find that I've never posted a collection of "Inside" & "Outside" Songs before. But I haven't. And now I have. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Patti Rothberg  ~  “Inside”




2)  Soundgarden  ~  “Blow Up The Outside World”




3)  clipping.  ~  “Inside Out”




4)  Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding  ~  “Outside”




5)  Monica  ~  “Inside"




6)  Paris  ~  “Outside”




7)  James Arthur  ~  “Safe Inside"




8)  Anastacia  ~  “Left Outside Alone”




9)  Linkin Park  ~  “From The Inside"




10)  Cults  ~  “Go Outside”




11)  Muse  ~  “Dead Inside”




12)  Staind  ~  “Outside”




13)  Third Eye Blind  ~  “Deep Inside Of You"




14)  Taylor Swift  ~  “The Outside”




15)  Broken Bells  ~  “The Ghost Inside”




16)  Bea Miller  ~  “Outside”




17)  Melt  ~  “Inside”




18)  Sarah Buxton  ~  “Outside My Window”




19)  Eve 6  ~  “Inside Out”




20)  Primitive Radio Gods  ~  “Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With  Money In My Hand”



No comments:

Post a Comment