Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Popular Songs Of 1999, Vol. 1

Chances are, you will recognize quite a few of the songs in this post and the three follow-up posts in the series. Chances also are, that realizing these songs are now twenty years old will make you feel old. And justifiably so. I sure feel old! That being said, there's plenty of "modern classics" to be seen and heard here. So let's get into it!  ~  JH



1)  Shania Twain  ~  “Man! I Feel Like A Woman”




2)  Citizen King  ~  “Better Days (And The Bottom Drops Out)”




3)  Whitney Houston  ~  “It’s Not Right, But It’s Okay”




4)  Counting Crows  ~  “Hanginaround”




5)  Avalon  ~  “In Not Of”




6)  K-Ci & JoJo  ~  “Tell Me It’s Real”




7)  Bree Sharp  ~  “David Duchovny”




8)  Ricky Martin  ~  “She’s All I Ever Had”




9)  Dixie Chicks  ~  “Cowboy, Take Me Away”




10)  Live  ~  “Dolphin’s Cry”




11)  Mariah Carey & Jay-Z  ~  “Heartbreaker”




12)  Tal Bachman  ~  “She’s So High”




13)  702  ~  “Where My Girls At”




14)  Backstreet Boys  ~  “All I Have To Give”




15)  The Cranberries  ~  “Just My Imagination”  (I do so miss Dolores O’Riordan. She possessed a one-of-a-kind voice.)




16)  98°  ~  “The Hardest Thing”




17)  Britney Spears  ~  “(You Drive Me) Crazy”




18)  Sugar Ray  ~  “Someday”




19)  Melissa Etheridge  ~  “Angels Would Fall”




20)  Will Smith ft. Dru Hill & Kool Moe Dee  ~  “Wild, Wild West”




21)  Edwin McCain  ~  “I Could Not Ask For More”




22)  Steven Curtis Chapman  ~  “Dive”




23)  Tamia & Eric Benet  ~  “Spend My Life With You”




24)  Silverchair  ~  “Anthem For The Year 2000”




25)  Ginny Owens  ~  “Free”




26)  Eminem  ~  “My Name Is”




27)  Fiona Apple  ~  “Fast As You Can”




28)  blink-182  ~  “What’s My Age Again?”


No comments:

Post a Comment