Friday, January 18, 2019

Popular Songs Of 1999, Vol. 4

Last but not least... Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Backstreet Boys  ~  “I Want It That Way”




2)  Martina McBride  ~  “Whatever You Say”




3)  Will Smith  ~  “Miami”




4)  Britney Spears  ~  “Sometimes”




5)  Foo Fighters  ~  “Learn To Fly”




6)  Céline Dion ft. R. Kelly  ~  “I’m Your Angel”




7)  Lonestar  ~  “Amazed”




8)  Avalon  ~  “Can’t Live A Day”




9)  Sugar Ray  ~  “Every Morning”




10)  Dixie Chicks  ~  “Tonight The Heartache’s On Me”




11)  Steven Curtis Chapman  ~  “Speechless”




12)  Whitney Houston  ~  “My Love Is Your Love”




13)  Michael W. Smith  ~  “This Is Your Time”




14)  TLC  ~  “Unpretty”




15)  Alan Jackson  ~  “Pop A Top”




16)  Destiny’s Child  ~  “Bills, Bills, Bills”




17)  Tonic  ~  “You Wanted More”




18)  Clint Black ft. Lisa Hartman Black  ~  “When I Said I Do”




19)  Marc Anthony  ~  “I Need To Know”




20)  Faith Evans  ~  “Love Like This”




21)  Tim McGraw  ~  “Please Remember Me”




22)  Brandy  ~  “Almost Doesn’t Count”




23)  Jesse Powell  ~  “You”




24)  DC Talk  ~  “Consume Me”




25)  Len  ~  “Steal My Sunshine”




26)  Fastball  ~  “Out Of My Head”




27)  Brian McKnight  ~  “Back At One”


No comments:

Post a Comment