Thursday, May 16, 2019

“Me,” “Myself,” & “I” Songs, Vol. 2

A bunch more great "Me," "Myself," and "I" Songs coming your way in 3...2...1...NOW! Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Joan Jett & The Blackhearts  ~  “I Hate Myself For Loving You”




2)  Ani DiFranco  ~  “I Know This Bar”




3)  Fifth Harmony  ~  “Me & My Girls”




4)  Elton John  ~  “I Think I’m Going To Kill Myself”




5)  k.d. lang  ~  “I Confess”




6)  Rufus Wainwright ft. Lucy Wainwright Roche  ~  “Me And Liza”




7)  Charice  ~  “All By Myself”




8)  Sapphica  ~  “I Would”




9)  The Drums  ~  “Me And The Moon”




10)  Bif Naked  ~  “I Love Myself Today”




11)  Scissor Sisters  ~  “I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’”




12)  Sophie B. Hawkins  ~  “As I Lay Me Down”




13)  Joan Armatrading  ~  “Me, Myself, I”




14)  Bright Light Bright Light  ~  “I Believe”




15)  Hurray For The Riff Raff  ~  “What’s Wrong With Me”




16)  Dusty Springfield  ~  “I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself”




17)  Neon Trees  ~  “I Love You (But I Hate Your Friends)”




18)  Sia  ~  “Breathe Me”




19)  Will Young  ~  “Losing Myself”




20)  Beth Ditto  ~  “I Wrote The Book”




21)  Vanessa Carlton  ~  “Hands On Me”




22)  Jen Cloher  ~  “I Forgot Myself”




23)  Adore Delano  ~  “I Adore U”




24)  boygenius  ~  “Me & My Dog”




25)  G-Eazy ft. Bebe Rexha  ~  “Me, Myself, & I”




26)  Freddie Mercury  ~  “I Was Born To Love You”




27)  Kim Petras  ~  “Tell Me It’s A Nightmare”




28)  Erasure  ~  “Take Me Out Of Myself”




29)  Cara Delevingne  ~  “I Feel Everything”




30)  Brandi Carlile  ~  “That Wasn’t Me”


No comments:

Post a Comment